Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scrapbook Layout with My Minds Eye






I just fell in love with this paper. It's from My Minds' Eye "Lost and Found2". I found it a scrapbook store in Edmond called Paper Arts. I knew exactly what pics I wanted to use too. This is Lane about a year ago when he started growing his hair out. I liked it when it was this length but now it is soooo much longer. The tangles, time and effort is getting on my nerves now. I have been spoiled with my boys and easy short hair cuts. : )

Enjoy. Thanks for looking.
Dedrah

2 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

That is a great layout. Beautiful papers. The tan paper works really well with the overall look. Great pictures too.

scrappingnana said...

Don't know if my first comment went through so I am trying again. Love your layout and the MME papers. The photos are nice also. TFS