Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthday Layout



Hello all! I haven't posted in a while, but have been able to get some craftn time in lately. I have really enjoyed it too. Can't say my scrapbook room is what I would like yet, but at least I can get by with it until I do get what I want. Okay on to the LO. I seem to try and get the previous years birthday pics of the boys completed before the next birthday. Silly I know but I guess it allows me to reflect on the last year. My baby just turned SIX. I really didn't like it AT ALL. : (
But it happens, they grow, and they grow and they just keep growing. What is a mom to do? Cherish all I can! This Layout is of Kashs' 5th birthday. I still LOVE the sweetreats cartridge. AWESOME cart! The sketch I used is from sketch support. Paper is from a designer pack DCWV I think.

I actually got to go to a cricut swarm last Saturday in Norman, Oklahoma. So enjoyed the time to sit and finish up 5 Layouts and shop at a wonderful scrapbook store. So that means I have some more layouts to show you. ; )

Hope everyone has a great week.
Dedrah

No comments: