Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just because Cards "You quack me up"


Here is one the cards I made this weekend at the cricut swarm I went to on Saturday in Norman at Whole Lotta Scrap. This was my second Swarm and I had a great time, met some great people, shopped and ate wonderful potato soup and taco soup. Thanks to Renee ("soonermt" on the cricut message board) for putting this together. She did an AWESOME job.


I did prepare ahead of time. I organized the cuts I needed in my gypsy, so I could make a couple of the same card. Cuts were made the night before and put together in kits. I made three other cards that I will post soon. Stay tuned!


Also, finished up the treat bags for Thursday at work. I will post a pic of those soon too. ; )


Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Thanks

Dedrah

No comments: