Tuesday, October 26, 2010




Here are some cute treat bags I made for work. I also made some with my boys for their friends at school. We made a good team. ; ) I'm already tired of seeing candy and its' not even Halloween yet!
I will get back to posting the other cards that I made at the Cricut swarm last weekend tomorrow.
I am also trying to get a couple of "pink" cards made. Mypinkstampers' and Creative Critters' blogs are having some great posts and giveaways this week and requesting cards for a couple of wonderful fellow bloggers.
My son had his last football game of the season tonight. He had a great game. I'm very proud of him. But glad I will have my evenings back for a while anyways. ; )
Thanks for stopping by!
Dedrah

1 comment:

Cheryl B said...

Too cute treat bags. It was great to meet you at the SWARM. I checked and I am a follower already (see I told you I was your stalker!)

cjbarclay at gmail dot com
tangledtape.blogspot.com