Saturday, April 10, 2010

L.I.D. Challenge


Loved doing this Layout for the L.I.D. Challenge over at the Cricut Message board. Yes, this is how I spent my Friday evening. Don't be jealous. lol
Finally found this very cute bowling paper for these pictures. I only had to do a couple of cuts on the Cricut. I used my Gypsy to weld the title, then cut it out in black, ran it through my xyron backwards and added some Martha Stewart glitter. I cut the "6" on the bowling pin from the Sweet Treats Cartridge and added some stickles.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Supposed to have GREAT weather in OKC. SUNSHINE it's a GOOD THING. ; )













1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a very cute LO!! My son is on the bowling team and it is not easy finding things to scrap with!!