Wednesday, April 7, 2010





I enjoyed making the flower card (on my first blog post) sooo much that I decided to make another one. I think it's because I do not have a "green thumb" and these are the only flowers I can "grow". Hope you like it!

Don't forget to check out MYPINKSTAMPER.COM to see my card that made it into her Gallery under the cricut cartridge "Lyrical Letters".

Paper-PTI
Blue ribbon-PTI
Green ribbon-scraps
Martha Stewart punch
Sweet Treats Cartridge
Thanks for Looking and please stop by again.
Dedrah






2 comments:

Kerri said...

Adorable Dedrah! I just bought that same border punch today! Going to do a make and take with it at a crop at my school Friday night. Wanna come?

Debby from Pgh.,PA said...

This card is adorable. I am partial to sunflowers. I love how you used the ribbon for the stem and leaves.