Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Dear Santa" LO







Happy New Year!
I am off to a great start with some super cute LO's of my fam over Christmas! This LO is from Dec. 18th. Every year for the past few years, my wonderful Aunt Edie has invited us to her house to enjoy a visit from Santa. The boys LOVE this tradition and look forward to it every year. Anyways, on to the layout, I hated to cover up the cute Santa Designer paper so I turned the pictures a bit so to have a better look. The Santa and boy are from A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge. The Title and tag are from the Winter Frolic Cartridge. I have two more LOs designed on my Gypsy that I hope to work on a little tonight. Christmas' LO as well. I can't help it. I'm having so much fun with my new Cartridges and all the adorable cuts I want to use for my Christmas LOs. Why not get them done now.
Thanks for stopping by!
Dedrah



1 comment:

Kerri said...

Great layout! I love your journaling under the Dec. 18 tag. Very creative!!