Sunday, December 5, 2010

"JOY" shaker card with Create a Critter




Got alot done this weekend. Christmas cards are finished, but not in the mail yet. ; )


Figured out what treats the boys want to make for their friends at school for Holiday parties and started on Christmas shopping. On to the card!




I have never made a "shaker" card, but I had to try it. The JOY is from Create a Critter and the "O" is filled with Martha Stewart micro beads.




I will have a couple of the other cards I made this weekend later this week, so be sure to check back. ; )




Thanks


Dedrah

2 comments:

Renee said...

This is so pretty! I love the paper you chose. I never realized this cut was on Create a Critter!! What a cool idea with the micro beads!

Melissa said...

What a great card!! I love this cut - I need to check out that cartridge a little closer - lol!!!